understand that in these uncertain times you need complete assurance that
should your trip not be able to go ahead as planned that your groups money is
safe and your Tour Operator will act in a fair, transparent manner.
We’ll do our very best to make sure your trip is everything you expect it to be. Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Coronavirus crisis, we might need to change or withdraw some facilities and resort services so we can keep everyone safe. Wherever we can, we’ll let you know about this in advance, but sometimes it might be at very short notice.
We know as a trip organiser you will have many queries and questions from your colleagues, students, parents and customers before deciding to travel post Covid-19. By way of reassurance, when you are ready to book your trip this year, you will receive the following safeguards.
If there is a requirement due to the pandemic that puts your trip at risk of not operating we will always look where possible to find a solution to postpone, re-schedule, relocate the trip prior to the trip being cancelled and issuing a refund. If we cannot find a suitable solution we will offer a full refund as per the following terms only:
· If School/ College RPA Government backed indemnity insurance will not cover your claim
· To bookings made before 16th July 2021 for travel from 1st September 2021
· When your departure is imminent (10 days before departure)
· If FDCO advise against non essential travel to your destination
· Quarantine is required upon arrival in your destination or upon returning home from your destination
· If local or national lockdowns in the UK prevent your departure
· If there are local restrictions in your destination that will impact the main purpose of your tour
· If you have adhered to the deposit payment schedule
· If you cancel as a group. Standard terms and conditions will apply if individual travellers choose to cancel
We understand that you have a number of question and concerns regarding booking guidelines, safety concerns and insurance for future travel. Our FAQ's are here to support you planning
For schools we provide detailed risk assessments from the point of booking covering your entire trip. These risk assessments are reviewed and updated prior to your actual trip departing.
We follow Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office and the National Travel Health Network and Centre on for advise on our destinations